Head of Clinical Research (m/f)
Head of Clinical Research (m/f) Founded 20 years ago MorphoSys is one of the world´s leading biotech companies. From a pure antibody platform enterprise, MorphoSys has matured into a renowned biopharmaceutical company with a rich pipeline of future therapeutic antibody products, a sustainable dual therapeutic business model and an additional venture in the research and diagnostics markets.
The position offers the chance to be part of an outstanding and growing company on Corporate level. The exposure towards the Board and external partners is significant and the scope of the role is global. You are reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer.
- Oversee the clinical research activities of the firm including all aspects of trial design of proprietary compounds, ensure quality of clinical plans, study protocols, reports, publications, and clinical input into regulatory documents, resource planning and management of all clinical research activities
- Develop the strategy for therapeutic area and implement resultant actions in cooperation with the Chief Development Officer
- Lead the clinical research team and provide support as required including the cooperation with external partners
- Collaboration across all relevant functions like clinical operations, discovery research, preclinical development, drug safety, regulatory affairs, business development/commercial etc. for compound-specific target indication selection and establishing the target product profile
- Assess potential in-licensing opportunities/M&A's and support conducting out-licensing activities
- Eight to ten years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industries with tasks of international scope
- University degree in medicine, fluent in English, basic skills in German or open to learn German
If you are interested and want to learn more about the position, please visit our website. We do not only offer excellent career prospects, but support you from the very start – also helping you move.