This website is operated by Informa Business Information, a trading division of Informa Group plc (referred to in this privacy notice as “we”). This on-line privacy notice is designed to tell you about how we collect and use information about visitors to our site so that you can make an informed choice about using the site. We respect the privacy of individuals and are committed to handling your personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
• Personal Information We May Collect
• Use of Personal Information
• Accessing and Updating Personal Information
• Disclosure of Personal Information
• Where We Store Your Personal Information
• Changes/Updates to the Privacy Notice
• Contact Us
- Information volunteered by you, for example, in order to register with our site, when you fill in a form on our site in order to obtain information, subscribe to a service (such as a newsletter), or request further information (such as a brochure, report or quote), or when you provide information in response to a survey. This information may include your name, e-mail address, company name, address, post code, phone number, job title, industry, and business interests. We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your professional interests, experience with our products, and more detailed contact preferences. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site (for example, purchase of a subscription).
- If you communicate with us by email, we may keep a record of that communication and your email address.
- When you visit this site, we will automatically collect standard website usage information through "cookies" and details made available by your browser, as explained below.
- To improve the content of our site and to ensure that the content of our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information which we feel may interest you, such as information about updates to our site or about our products and services, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To respond to questions or comments from you.
We may also share information we collect about you with selected third party organisations to help them contact you with information about their products and services for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
If you do not want us to use information about you in this way, or to allow selected third party organisations to do so, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Alternatively, if you have not indicated that you do not wish your information to be used in this way, but no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or from Informa Group companies or no longer wish us to share your details with third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or writing to us using the details given below under the heading “Contact Us”.
Outside the Informa Group, we may disclose information about you to any third party which is acquiring all or any of our business or assets or from whom we are buying any business or assets (and our and their legal and professional advisors).
We may also share information about you with service providers who are engaged by us or other members of the Informa Group to perform a variety of functions including without limitation, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, supplying online services or providing technical services for our websites. These companies may have access to information about you if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are not permitted to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted by you to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to it.
email@example.com or by writing to or calling us using the details given below under the heading “Contact Us”. We may ask for a statutory charge before this information can be supplied. If your personal information changes, please notify us of any such changes by sending us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at the address or phone number given under the heading “Contact Us” below.
We will endeavour to update any change to your marketing preferences or personal details which you communicate to us as promptly as is practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process the update to your records.
email@example.com or alternatively, at:
Director of Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Informa Business Information
119 Farringdon Road
London EC1R 3DA
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3377 3605